Office Brand Image
Yes, it does. While business owners spend so much time and effort in developing their brand through their cards, logos, and branding, the office space is an important piece of company image that’s not often addressed. When clients or visitors enter your lobby, they get a taste of what your organization is all about. Our design experts can help you through the process, so contact Office Images for an appointment.
So, what are some ways you can help match your office to your brand?
Question to Ask
If you want to assess the cohesion between your brand image and office space, there are a few questions you can ask:
• Do my office colors reflect the theme colors of the logo or business card?
• Is the space organized? Do you have easy access to the things you need the most when you need them?
• If you have a nice, glossy business card, does your office reflect it?
• Is your space comfortable for clients and visitors?
From these questions, you should be able to come up with action items for reference. If your business card uses pastel colors, pastels would be a good way to guarantee continuity in your branding. If your enterprise has glossy business cards but outdated, dilapidated furniture, it’s time to update your space.
Now that you know you need to update, where do you start? Where can you find inspiration? Here are a few tips:
• Ask employees for input. Since they’re using this space every day, carefully consider what they feel is lacking.
• Utilize your office location for inspiration. If you’re in a big city, you might put murals of the city skyline in your office. If you’re near the beach, bright colors might be in order.
• Understand your clientele. From your research, you may already know what type of customer your business attracts and his or her personality. Use that to create a comfortable vibe.
• Be creative as possible! Try something your competitors haven’t done. This may give you an edge in the marketplace.
At Office Images, we specialize in office design and want to help you find that perfect office look. Continuity in your branding in your office space is crucial, and we’re here to help. Contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our office experts.